School Based Services
StaffRehab is a premier provider of school-based therapy and early intervention services to schools across the US. StaffRehab partners with charter schools, school districts and community agencies to make a difference in children’s lives. We have developed a comprehensive and collaborative approach to working with the entire community to improve outcomes for each and every child. Our clients inspire our actions, which guides our decisions at every level. We listen very carefully to your specific hiring requirement so that we can effectively recruit high quality candidates with appropriate skills, experience, and personality.
We are committed to finding highest quality professionals in the following disciplines:
◦ Speech-Language Pathologists & Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
◦ Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants
◦ Occupational Therapists & Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
◦ School Psychologists
◦ School Counselors
◦ School Nurse (LVN/LPN, RN and CSN)
◦ Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
◦ Special Education Teachers
◦ Social Workers
◦ Orientation and Mobility Specialists
◦ Adapted Physical Education Teachers
◦ Teachers for the Visually Impaired
◦ Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teachers
Superior Screening - Our Superior Screening Process includes: In depth Phone Screen process, Three References preformed on all candidates, 100% Credentialing, Compliance, Background check, 10 panel drug screen, Application, Verification of state licensure, I9 verification, Records for vaccinations (MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis), and School Service Credential.
Certified Non-Public Agency
We are a Certified Non- Public Agency in the state of California and abide by the regulations and mandates of the California Department of Education. We feel this distinction is important in better serving the schools systems.